- These straps are built with polyamide, polyester or mixed threads.
- Most of the straps that were manufactured on shuttle-type looms are now made on needle-type looms with indrillable binding.
- These straps are manufactured according to customer specifications, whether in tear resistance or part length sewn and not sewn.
- These straps can be treated anti UV, Waterproof, anti abrasion, Hygnifuge, etc.
- PPE as anti-fall system, textile brake, etc.
- Straps intended for the civil industry as an anti-fall system for work at height, leisure like mountaineering or in the aeronautical industry as a textile brake.
- There are variants of straps used as baggage nets in civilian or military cargo planes.
|Product||Width||Thickness||Breaking resistance||Weight per meter||Unit||Selection|
|NT 06||45 mm||2.80 mm||3000 daN||84 g/m||M|