- Made of : - BRAID = Continuous Polyester yarn.
- CORE = Electrifeutre in Polyester fiber - Ref : TFT 30.
Variant : continuous polyester yarn in the Core (See ** in detailed data sheet)
We realized a cord which is entirely made of POLYESTER to eliminate itching problems.
To be impregnated by users.
Can be heat stabilized on request (1 hour at 190 °C). We add the letter T to the reference. This stabilization is recommended for diameters higher than 16 mm and eliminates a great part of the textile ensimage.
PRE-PREG : On request, we can make a stage B impregnation with a class F resin. The cord is heat stabilized before impregnation.
- The % of resin is ≥ 50% for diameters < 10 mm and ≥ 60% for diameters ≥ 10 mm of the weight of the cord.
- They are presented cut at length and packed in a waterproof aluminised bag and must be stored in in a cool place (life time : 6 months).
Heat resistance : Class F 155°C.
- ELECTROTECHNICAL INDUSTRY.
Mainly as stuffing and filling of sections and parts after impregnation by the user.
|Product||Diameter||Weight per meter||Continuous yarn in the warp||Unit||Selection|
|TT T3||7 mm||20 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 87||9 mm||25 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 74||11 mm||30 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 74||11 mm||79 g/m||OUI||M|
|TT 88||13 mm||44 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 66||13 mm||89 g/m||OUI||M|
|TT 75||16 mm||55 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 67||16 mm||143 g/m||OUI||M|
|TT 58||20 mm||95 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 68||20 mm||185 g/m||OUI||M|
|TT 62||25 mm||140 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 49||30 mm||190 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 89||35 mm||235 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 53||40 mm||295 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 59||50 mm||450 g/m||NON||M|
|TT 86||70 mm||870 g/m||NON||M|