mixted Treyl® - Cetaver® tape
- Woven tapes with a glass yarn and a polyester yarn either in wrap and weft or in weft and wrap.
- Those tapes are heat shrinkable like Teryl® tapes. Please see data sheet G2.
2 possibilities :
- Reference : TS
- Wrap yarn Polyester
- Weft yarn Glass
- Reference : ST
- Wrap yarn Glass
- Weft yarn Polyester
Type of weaving :
- LINEN : Perpendicular weaving in wrap and weft.For a similar thickness, the linen weaving makes a tape with more holding. It is less supple than serge weaving.
- SERGE : Herringbone weaving. It allows to have a tape which can bend out of shape slightly more easily than a linen woven tape . It better gets into its position in low radius bends.
- A Polyester shrinkable tape Teryl® is used when are required the following :
A shrinkage (tightening) further to temperature effect. This shrinkage happens during impregnation operation or when going into an oven, but when the temperature is superior to class F temperature. Like an intermediary between the class F and class H.
- According to the percentage of polyester and glass yarn used, one or the other class is chosen.
- According to the required direction of shrinkage, it is better to use :
- REF TS : wrap Teryl® - weft Cetaver® = Shrinkage is lengthways (wrap).
- REF ST : wrap Cetaver® - weft Teryl® = Shrinkage is widthwise (weft).
|Product||Thickness||Weaving||Shrinkage at 140°C||Width||Unit||Selection|
|TS 18||0.14 mm||Toile - Linen||Faible - Low||15 à 30 mm||M|
|TS 12||0.17 mm||Toile - Linen||Faible - Low||15 à 25 mm||M|
|TS 04||0.25 mm||Sergé - Twill||Forte - High||15 à 40 mm||M|
|TS 07||0.30 mm||Sergé - Twill||Forte - High||15 à 40 mm||M|