Cetaver® tubular braid
- Flat and hollow E glass fiber braid with tight stitches. This braid can particularly swell and stretch in order to fit perfectly bended conductors or complex formes .
- UNBLEACHED = Textile ensimage - AS = Amino silane finish on yarn.
- D.T.G = Heat treatment in order to limit fraying when cut.
- A.R.I = Acrylic impregnation to avoid fraying when cut, enables fastenings, improves the blocking of bindings, has a better resistance to rubbing.
- Bindings, bandings, fastenings, bobbins insulation.
- Allows to have a stronger binding than cord.
- Takes less place as it is flat.
- Can be used for class F - H - C insulations.
- Covering of copper wires for insulation which requires a good adhesion of the tubular on support.
- Enter less into insulation as it is flat.
- Replaces Class B rayon and cotton tubulars.
|Product||Thermal class||Temperature resistance||Width||Unit||Selection|
|S||C||- 30 à + 450 °C||0.5 à 30.0 mm||M|