Cetaver® heat traited DTG sleeving
Cetaver® heat traited DTG sleevings
- Round and hollow glass fiber E braid with tight stitches.
- Heat treatment to eliminate the ensimage on the yarn.
- Mechanical protection. Spacing thickness because used to be put over conductive wires.
- Its great flexibility and its swelling capacities facilitate putting up the braid over conductive part and its keeping on.
- Intended to be impregnated after putting up.
- The reference DTG (without impregnation) can be impregnated with any varnish.
|Product||Temperature resistance||Dielectric strength||Diameter||Unit||Selection|
|DTG||- 50 à + 460 °C||≥ 500 Volt||0.8 à 22.0 mm||M|