Teryl® - Cetaver® mixed cord
- Made of :
- BRAID = Continuous Polyester yarn.
- CORE = Discontinuous Glass yarn (Verranne).
We realised a mixed cord with an outer braid in polyester to decrease the itching problems caused by glass.
- To be impregnated by the users.
- Can be heat stabilized on request (1 hour at 190 °C) .
- The letter T is added to the reference . This stabilization is recommended for diameters up to 16 mm. It eliminates a part of the textile ensimage.
PRE-PREG : On request, we can make a stage B impregnation with a class F resin. They are heat stabilized prior to impregnation.
- The % of resin is ≥ 50% for diameters < 10 mm and ≥ 60% for diamaters ≥ 10 mm of the weight of the cord.
- They are presented cut at length and packed in a waterproof aluminised bag and must be stored in a cool place (life time 6 months).
Heat resistance : Class F 155°C.
- ELECTROTECHNICAL INDUSTRY.
Used mainly as stuffing and filling of sections and parts with impregnation by the user.
|Product||Diameter||Weight per meter||Unit||Selection|
|TV 06||16 mm||66 g/m||M|
|TV 07||18 mm||110 g/m||M|
|TV 08||20 mm||132 g/m||M|
|TV 10||25 mm||183 g/m||M|
|TV 11||30 mm||281 g/m||M|
|TV 12||35 mm||335 g/m||M|
|TV 13||40 mm||380 g/m||M|
|TV 14||45 mm||493 g/m||M|
|TV 15||50 mm||530 g/m||M|
|TV 17||60 mm||700 g/m||M|
|TV 01||5 mm||14 g/m||M|
|TV 02||7 mm||22 g/m||M|
|TV 03||9 mm||33 g/m||M|
|TV 04||11 mm||43 g/m||M|
|TV 05||13 mm||65 g/m||M|